- 11.00 am (SA Time) – Thorsten Gross – Converging the world of learning with Mahoodle – Exemplars from schools in Germany.
- 11.25 am (SA Time) – Pascale Hyboud-Peron - Kia mahara ki a Mahara – MyPortfolio in New Zealand schools, a trainer’s perspective.
- 11.50 am (SA Time) – Natalie Denmeade – An investigation into the use of Mahara and mobile devices to support anywhere, anytime learning.
Join the live presentations in BlackBoard Collaborate at: tinyurl.com/29tyznz. You can check into this virtual space from 10.30 am South Australian time.
Other Moodle-Mahara Meetup News:
- Also, you can also participate in the ‘flipped classroom’ segment from Shane Neussler who is inviting online participation via a GoogleDoc before, during and after his workshop on “Exploring a Mahoodle Integration”: take a look here http://bit.ly/11P7yGt.
- You can also register for the new free MOOC on Designing eLearning using Mahoodle called deMOOC. deMOOC will be launched at the Moodle-Mahara Meetup. deMOOC is the collaborative effort of a national team of designers exploring how Moodle and Mahara can be used as the platform for a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC). Just visit the deMOOC Community where learners are gathering already and join in for the ‘unexpected journey’!
Want to know more about Moodle-Mahara or Mahoodle
Watch Kristina Hoeppner’s recent “Moodle and Mahara take off together” presentation at the Moodle-Moot New Zealand.
Event hashtag: #MMMup