The 2013 Moodle-Mahara Meetup Key Speaker line-up includes:
Kim Edgar, Netspot – Mmmm … Moodle, Mahara, Mahoodle … what’s the latest?
- There has been a lot of discussion about the Moodle-Mahara integration since Moodle 2.3 was released in mid-2012, and Kim will share what progress has been made and how Mahara works with Moodle 2.3… and into the future.
- Tracy and Andrew will showcase the way Box Hill Institute is using Moodle and Mahara to drive learner success through learning analytics.
Richard Wyles, Totara – Moodle, Mahara and Open Badges
- Richard will demonstrate the progress of an exciting key technology-focused project funded by Mozilla Foundation, MacArthur Foundation and Hastac which aims to implement the open badges framework in Moodle, Mahara, and TotaraLMS.
Trudy Stoddard, Tabor Adelaide – Gahoodle – The whole package – integrating Moodle, Mahara and Google Apps
- Trudy will showcase how Tabor Adelaide is utilising Moodle, Mahara and Google Apps (or Gahoodle) to support their learning programs.
Proposals to present or facilitate a workshop at 2013 Moodle-Mahara Meetup close on Monday 18 March 2013.
Moodle-Mahara Meetup Registrations are now opened.
Event hashtag: #MMMup
Receive regular email updates about Moodle-Mahara Meetup by signing up at: http://eepurl.com/sLOW9 or follow on:
- Facebook: facebook.com/groups/moodlemaharameetup/
- Google+: bit.ly/MMMupGoogleplus
- Twitter: twitter.com/MoodleMaharaMUP
For further information about this event, contact Allison Miller: 0400 732 270, email: firstname.lastname@example.org