The 2013 Moodle-Mahara Meetup, being held on 8 May in Adelaide, is calling for proposals to present based on the theme ‘Lowering the barriers to building capability’.
The event will showcase how Moodle and Mahara is lowering the barriers to online learning through better integration, also known as Mahoodle.
Educators, educational designers, learning and development managers, technical support and researchers interested in raising the profile of the connection between Moodle and Mahara are being invited to submit abstracts to:
- Present a 20 min session
- Facilitate a workshop (45 mins) and/or
- Do a Poster
Abstract submissions close 18 March 2013 and should relate to one or more of the following sub-themes:
- Learning on the go – Anytime, Anywhere
- Connecting the learning between Moodle and Mahara
- Supporting inclusive learning and networks
- Interoperability between Moodle-Mahara and other devices
- Leading the future
Proposals that do not fall under these sub-themes may also be submitted but should justify how the proposal complements the event theme.
Moodle-Mahara Meetup Registrations are now opened.
Receive regular updates about Moodle-Mahara Meetup at http://eepurl.com/sLOW9 or follow on:
- Facebook: facebook.com/groups/397949063617505
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115556602182039298119
- Twitter: twitter.com/MoodleMaharaMUP